justamailman

Default send to email prog of my choice

Hi, working in Word 97 and want to send to email prog of my choice, where do
i set that? now it always open outlook even if my default is set up right for
Incredimail in Internet options
--
XP home , Office 97

any or all responses are gratefully accepted and thank you for your time

Mary

You have to choose a POP mail program that Outlook can use. It can't use web
mail. You can however set up a shortcut to your web mail home page in the
Sendto folder. Search for "sendto" in Explorer & add it.

"justamailman" wrote:

Hi, working in Word 97 and want to send to email prog of my choice, where do
i set that? now it always open outlook even if my default is set up right for
Incredimail in Internet options
--
XP home , Office 97

any or all responses are gratefully accepted and thank you for your time

justamailman

Is incredimail a pop or web mail? and after looking for all my send to folder
none seem to be the one used by outlook. So where is it. I did a search and
only four cama up. I have also looked in office if it had his own send to and
could not find any

"justamailman" wrote:

Hi, working in Word 97 and want to send to email prog of my choice, where do
i set that? now it always open outlook even if my default is set up right for
Incredimail in Internet options
--
XP home , Office 97

any or all responses are gratefully accepted and thank you for your time

Graham Mayor

The 'send to' folder for Outlook is contained within the PST data file that
stores Outlook personal data. It is not a Windows filing system folder. If
you want to save messages in a separate Windows folder, you need a third
party utility to do so, such as the handy MessageSave add-in from
http://www.techhit.com/messagesave/msgsdoc.html

Incredimail is pop mail.