Robert Brennan

Default delete a header after first page

Is there a procedure for deleting the header after page 1?
Daiya Mitchell

On 12/4/04 10:09 PM, "Robert Brennan" wrote:

Is there a procedure for deleting the header after page 1?

Not exactly, but this page should give you the info to do what you want.
http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/HeaderFooter.htm

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

Graham Mayor

Do you mean you want a header only on page 1 of a multi-page document (file
page setup) or do you have an empty second page with only a header

(http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/NonPrintChars.htm will help you locate
what is causing the extra page)?