Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Coco Coco is offline

Default Linking & label layout - Excel to Word 2007

I have a table in Excel with several columns. I want to take data from two
specific columns - one with words describing product, one with prices. I
want to combine the description and the price from Excel, i.e., Bananas .29
and send it to a Word document formatted for labels with each label receiving
one row of data from Excel, i.e. Bananas .29, so that I can print shelf
labels.
What steps should I take to get consistent results?

Thank you for your help.