Elly May in NC

Default How can I set page numbers with letters, example 1, 1-A,, 2, 3.

I have a large document that I have to add amendments to periodically, so to
keep from having to redistribute the entire document, I want to number pages
of the Amendment with a number and letter (example, an amendment to page 10 I
would number as 10-A. I have not been able to do this in my document even
with adding section breaks - the program does not allow me to add a
number+letter number. I don't want to change the format of the entire
document, just the pages for Amendments without it renumbering the rest of
the document.