Jimmy Cabosuas

Default Resume layout with border...how?

Hello, i'm trying to set up my resume in Microsoft Word to look something
like this (Off Monsters.com site)
http://media.monster.com/mm/usen/con...tionalResumeSa
mple.gif

I'm trying to play around with Word Art/Tools to make lines but they don't
seem to line up at the ends and I've tried using the ALT key so they don't
snap to the certain areas.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
Stefan Blom

There are several ways to create lines in Word: tab stops with leaders,
cell borders, paragraph borders. Which kind is suitable for you depends
on what the line is for (which I really can't tell from the pictures you
linked to).

In my opinion, paragraph borders are the best choice for "decorative"
lines, for example to the left of, to the right of, above and/or below a
heading. Tabs can be used to create lines in documents to be printed and
filled out by hand. Cells with borders are suitable for documents to be
filled out on screen.

For more, see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/LinesInForms.htm.

--
Stefan Blom