Raj

Default How can I reopen my cached M.S.Word file from my directory?

Sir,
I had a file inside my main yellow file. I have cached this file of my
yellow file. When I wanted to reopen it, I couldn't able to find the source.
So, it is still remaining cached. Kindly do send your instructions and help
me to reopen the file.
Truly,
Raj
Luc

Raj,
What do you mean by yellow file? Is it a folder? Is there a file within a
folder that you do not longer see/find because it is hidden?
You can hide documents and folders in Windows by right clicking on them
choose properties and check the hidden box.
When Windows is set to not display your hidden files then you will not be
able to find it in Windows Explorer or Word.
To display all files in Windows double-click the My Computor icon on your
desktop, or as an alternative start Windows Explorer and
click on the menu Tools. Select Folder Options, click on the View tab and
click next to the radio button Show Hidden Files & Folders. Can you see your
file now?
Or course you could have inadvertently moved the file, in that case do a
search on your hard drive.
Or maybe you cannot open the file, if that is the case report back and we
will try to help some more.
Luc

"Raj" schreef in bericht
news