Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
iuwonny

Default Saving all individual documents created by a mail merge

I am pretty new to all this, so please bear with me if I don't understand
something, or someone's answer.
I have merged info from Excel into Word 2003, and basically created 77
pages. But I would like to save each individual page seperately. I would
also like to save each page with the name of one of the word fields.
Thanks!