Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
FukuYama Sng FukuYama Sng is offline

Default How do I make "page down key" to give next full screen?

This has been previously posted but no satisfactory answer. How do I make the
"Page Down" key take me to the next full page in Word and
not just 1/3 of a page at a time? I know this can be done. The little round
dot on the scroll bar is good only for the scroll bar.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ed from AZ Ed from AZ is offline

I just asked something like this. Here's the answers:

-- If you have not used the Find or Browse (the little dots and arrows
on the bottom right of the scrolll bars), the default is set to Page.
You can use CTRL + PageDown to move to the next whole page.

-- If you use this often and wish to save the aggravation of resetting
the Browse object to Page each time, then you can do what I did (Word
2003):
Tools menu, Customize
Keyboard button
All Commands in the left pane, NextPage in the right pane
Assign your preferred shortcut key

HTH
Ed

On Sep 13, 2:24 am, FukuYama Sng FukuYama
wrote:
This has been previously posted but no satisfactory answer. How do I make the
"Page Down" key take me to the next full page in Word and
not just 1/3 of a page at a time? I know this can be done. The little round
dot on the scroll bar is good only for the scroll bar.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Idaho Word Man Idaho Word Man is offline

When using Office 2003, all you need to do is hold down the Control key.
Ctrl-Page Up or Ctrl-Page Down will take you up or down a page at a time. I
don't know if it works in Office 2007 or not.

I hope this helps.

Fred

"FukuYama Sng" wrote:

This has been previously posted but no satisfactory answer. How do I make the
"Page Down" key take me to the next full page in Word and
not just 1/3 of a page at a time? I know this can be done. The little round
dot on the scroll bar is good only for the scroll bar.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ed from AZ Ed from AZ is offline

Fred:

There's a "gotcha" with that:

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...3f74c203?hl=en

Ed

"FukuYama Sng" wrote:
This has been previously posted but no satisfactory answer. How do I make the
"Page Down" key take me to the next full page in Word and
not just 1/3 of a page at a time? I know this can be done. The little round
dot on the scroll bar is good only for the scroll bar.- Hide quoted text -