Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robin Robin is offline

Default endnotes

I am using Word 2007. I have endnotes in my document that are hyperlinked. My
problem is when I ctrl click to follow the endnote it doesn't me where I need
to go, just stays at the endnote text. This document was originally created
in Word 2003 so I went back to that and tried it and got the same problem.
Does anyone know what my problem could be?

Thanks, Robin

Endnotes Rajkumar Microsoft Word Help 0 February 7th 08 12:13 AM
Endnotes Article Editor Microsoft Word Help 2 November 14th 07 12:27 PM
How do I convert chapter endnotes into book endnotes? Frustrated Secretary Microsoft Word Help 1 March 5th 06 04:57 PM
endnotes Will Tanaka Microsoft Word Help 2 March 21st 05 05:53 AM
Help with endnotes Michel Microsoft Word Help 1 February 13th 05 01:26 AM