Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cade Foster[_2_] Cade Foster[_2_] is offline

Default Highlight ALL instances of the verb "To Be" in Word 2003?

I wanted to know if there's a way to highlight all instances of the verb "To
be" in a document?

I understand this feature is possible in Word 2007 but someone mentioned on
a website that Word 2007 doesn't destroy the formatting of the document when
it highlights this verb. I didn't understand what this person meant but I
thought I'd mention it.

Perhaps a macro is needed which wouldn't help me since I can't code if my
life depended on it. I can cut and paste the code if anyone has such a macro.

Thanks for your assistance.

Cade
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nina Nina is offline

You can use the Find & Replace feature. Go to Edit Replace.... In the
"Find what" field, type: To be. In the "Replace with" field, type (the same
text): To be. Then click on "More". Make sure your cursor is still in the
"Replace with" field, then click on "Format" and select "Highlight". Then
click on "Replace All".