Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lhall33950 lhall33950 is offline

Default Disappearing Text Box

I have a text box that's part of my letterhead. All of a sudden today when I
print my document (and also when I use print preview) the text box
disappears...it does not show and it does not print. I checked and the text
is not hidden. Wha happened?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Look in Tools Options Print. If the "Drawing objects" box is unchecked,
check it.

It isn't obvious, but text boxes are considered to be just one type of
drawing objects, so that option controls their printing.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman