Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
leeshuh leeshuh is offline

Default What is a graphic organizer?

i am writing an essay for english class and my professor said to make sure we
have a graphic organizer. i don't know what this is! please help! it's due at
11:30am today........thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

Why don't you ask your professor what it is? If not, look for it:
www.google.com

"leeshuh" wrote in message
|i am writing an essay for english class and my professor said to make sure
we
| have a graphic organizer. i don't know what this is! please help! it's due
at
| 11:30am today........thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

You're in deep you-know-what.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"leeshuh" wrote in message
i am writing an essay for english class and my professor said to make sure
we
have a graphic organizer. i don't know what this is! please help! it's due
at
11:30am today........thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

If the assignment wasn't understood you should have asked for clarification
from the instructor at the time. That term could have several different
connotations, but none of them have anything to do with Word. Perhaps one of
your classmates could shed some light on the matter.
--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones

"leeshuh" wrote in message
i am writing an essay for english class and my professor said to make sure
we
have a graphic organizer. i don't know what this is! please help! it's due
at
11:30am today........thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I think the OP waited a bit too long before getting it started.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~

"leeshuh" wrote in message
i am writing an essay for english class and my professor said to make sure
we
have a graphic organizer. i don't know what this is! please help! it's
due at
11:30am today........thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

But ya gotta admire the drive & initiative demonstrated by *not* just
scraping something off the 'net!;-)
--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones

"leeshuh" wrote in message
i am writing an essay for english class and my professor said to make
sure we
have a graphic organizer. i don't know what this is! please help! it's
due at
11:30am today........thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I don't know about that. There's a lot to be said for at least trying to
find the answer in Google. Of course, the first thing should have been to
raise a hand in class and ask for clarification.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~