Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
joho257 joho257 is offline

Default how to change highlight of selected text

Is there any way to change the way selected text is highlighted in Word for
Windows XP? I'd like to do something other than reverse the image so
highlighted text is white against black. If possible, I'd like to simply
highlight with a 15% gray, for example.