Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Caro Caro is offline

Default My blank page is coming out with a grafic, how do I change it?

I dont know what have I done, I just know that whenever I open a blank page
its comes out with a calendar that I created before. Its a mess and I cant
change it.
I have use the publisher to create this calendar nad now it comes up as my
blank page. Please if someone can help me it would be great!
thanks a lot

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

See: