Tarazaan

Default Question

Hi for all..
I'm useing Office 2003 and Iwould like to write in handwriteing font using
penwazard mouse.. how can I do this function??
Dian Chapman, MVP, MOS

First you need to run a custom install and make sure you've installed
the handwriting support tools for Office.

Then you need to turn on the Language Toolbar, which you can do by
right clicking the Taskbar in Widows and clicking Toolbars Language.
If all is properly installed, you will see the Handwriting and Writing
Pad icons.

The handwriting icon will give you options to use the writing pad or
to allow you to write anywhere in the document with digital ink. You
can then choose to have the handwriting converted to text or leave as
a graphic.

I'd suggest you check the Help files in Word for more details under
Handwriting and Language Toolbar.

Hope this helps...

Dian D. Chapman, Technical Consultant
Microsoft MVP, MOS Certified
Editor/TechTrax Ezine

Free Tutorials: http://www.mousetrax.com/techtrax
Free Word eBook: www.mousetrax.com/books.html
Optimize your business docs: www.mousetrax.com/consulting
Learn VBA the easy way: www.mousetrax.com/techcourses.html

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 03:33:06 -0800, "?B?VGFyYXphYW4=?="
wrote:

Hi for all..
I'm useing Office 2003 and Iwould like to write in handwriteing font using
penwazard mouse.. how can I do this function??

Line Spacing Question Peyton Todd Microsoft Word Help 10 February 3rd 05 05:25 PM
use a 'question mark cursor' to get help me Microsoft Word Help 1 January 17th 05 12:32 AM
Newbie document question please Dudley Henriques New Users 4 January 9th 05 08:38 PM
Font question? SJH Microsoft Word Help 4 January 6th 05 10:54 AM
How can you type an upside down question mark? mel Microsoft Word Help 2 December 14th 04 05:25 PM