Office_Helper

Default Printing Landscape and Portrait in Same Document

I have a document that the first 3 pages are landscape
and the rest a portrait. When I print the document in
duplex mode. The portrait pages come out upside down on
some printers and on other printers they don't come out
portrait. They just keep prining in landscape.
Is there something that I am doing wrong when I set up
the pages. All pages have header and footers.

Thanks
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi Office_Helper,

I have a document that the first 3 pages are landscape
and the rest a portrait. When I print the document in
duplex mode. The portrait pages come out upside down on
some printers and on other printers they don't come out
portrait. They just keep prining in landscape.
Is there something that I am doing wrong when I set up
the pages. All pages have header and footers.

Most likely, it's a problem with the printer drivers. You
might want to pursue this in the word.printingfonts
newsgroup. Be sure to mention
- Version of Windows
- version of Word
- type of printer

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister (last update
Jun 8 2004)
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any
follow question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail
:-)