Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Fifth Grade Teacher Fifth Grade Teacher is offline

Default Teacher needing an answer key!

I am an educator and would like to be able to type an answer key with the
answers to my worksheets and test questions over the Word document the
students receive.

Textbook publishers provide teachers with answer keys (usually with red
type), and I'd like to be able to do the same.

There must be a simple way to do this without removing the blanks (for the
answers). If anyone can provide a solution, I would greatly appreciate it.

How do I put text above a solid line (an answer, for ex.)? [email protected] Page Layout 1 June 23rd 06 06:16 PM
Obvious that I won't get an answer here, where can I go to get one CityGirl Microsoft Word Help 9 June 15th 06 05:02 PM
Adding fields based on yes/no answer in a form Karin Tables 1 August 23rd 05 09:22 PM
Why no answer? STN New Users 8 April 19th 05 04:04 AM
set up form fields with answer, then certain response appears Jeanine New Users 1 December 10th 04 05:50 PM