BAHS frustration

Default problems with documents upgraded from 2000 to 2003

We have a document template created in Word 2000. It has several merge
fields, as well as 3 pictures scanned in. The pictures are of our logo and 2
seperate signatures. In Word 2000 the document printed fine, but in Word
2003 each picture is shone within a gray box. All backgounds and fills are
either off or set to clear. It printed fine from Word 2000. Help!
CyberTaz

Helo-

First things to check:

In ToolsOptionsView make sure there is no check in the box for Picture
Placeholders, and that the boxes _are_ checked for Drawings and for
Background Colors & Images,

In ToolsOptonsPrint put checks in the boxes for both Drawing Objects and
Background Colors & Images.

If that doesn't fix it, post back with details.

HTH |:)