hack_tick

Default Command line parameter for PrintPreview (Office-2003)

hi
I am looking for some parameter(s), which i can send by command line to
winword.exe so that it displays my document in print-preview mode, i
hope this is possible.

any suggestions?

Shauna Kelly

Hi hack_tick

I'm not aware of any command line switch that would enable opening in print
preview mode. The best you could do would be to write a macro that displays
a document in print-preview mode, and use the /m switch to run the macro.
For further information see

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"hack_tick" wrote in message
oups.com...
hi
I am looking for some parameter(s), which i can send by command line to
winword.exe so that it displays my document in print-preview mode, i
hope this is possible.

any suggestions?

hack_tick

Thanks a lot for your reply :-)

I am trying to have a feature similar to the one provided by Microsoft
Outlook (but it uses DDA i suppose) in my app, I want to show the
document directly in print preview mode.

Is there a way to have this macro dynamically defined? maybe in
different file? maybe I could define macto in my own template and then
load the template with maybe /t switch?

any suggestion??