Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jbernet

Default Deleting default templates from Word 2000

I have a lot of templates I've created and added. The default templates and
wizards that came installed with Word 2000 clutter up my template window. I'd
like to permanently delete them and the tabs on the template pop-up window.
I'm running Windows 2000 Professional.