Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stuart Stuart is offline

Default MS Equation 3.0 button on Word 2002 toolbar?

I use MS Equation 3.0 often in Word 2002. Is there any way I can get a button
on the toolbar to access it, rather than having to go to Insert/Object/Create
New/Microsoft Equation 3.0 everytime?

Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Tue, 6 Feb 2007 06:19:00 -0800, stuart
wrote:

I use MS Equation 3.0 often in Word 2002. Is there any way I can get a button
on the toolbar to access it, rather than having to go to Insert/Object/Create
New/Microsoft Equation 3.0 everytime?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, you can use the Tools Customize dialog. See
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...oToToolbar.htm
for the procedure. In this case, the specific command in the dialog's
list is in the Insert category, with the name Equation Editor and an
icon that shows a radical (square root sign) containing an alpha.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Mathews Bob Mathews is offline

On 6-Feb-2007, stuart wrote:

Is there any way I can get a button
on the toolbar to access it, rather than having to go to
Insert/Object/Create New/Microsoft Equation 3.0 everytime?

See tip #20 in our Equation Editor Tips & Tricks:
http://www.dessci.com/en/products/ee/ee_tips.htm

Bob Mathews bobm at dessci.com
Director of Training
FREE fully-functional 30-day evaluation of MathType 5
Design Science, Inc. -- "How Science Communicates"
MathType, WebEQ, MathPlayer, MathFlow, Equation Editor, TeXaide

Bob Mathews bobm at dessci.com
Director of Training