Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tammi Tammi is offline

Default my story

I am writing a story and all of a sudden it says site is locked and it will
not let me do anything to my story help!

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
p0 p0 is offline

On 12 jan, 17:51, tammi wrote:
I am writing a story and all of a sudden it says site is locked and it will
not let me do anything to my story help!

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm....mspx?mid=f92d...

Have you activated your copy? Or are you using a trial version which
ended? In the latter case, you will have to buy the full product.

Yves
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tammi Tammi is offline

It is a trial version, but I just dowloaded it 3 days ago. I thought it was a
60 day trial version

"p0" wrote:

On 12 jan, 17:51, tammi wrote:
I am writing a story and all of a sudden it says site is locked and it will
not let me do anything to my story help!

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm....mspx?mid=f92d...

Have you activated your copy? Or are you using a trial version which
ended? In the latter case, you will have to buy the full product.

Yves

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

It is (provided you have not installed a previous trial). Have you activated
it?

"p0" wrote:

On 12 jan, 17:51, tammi wrote:
I am writing a story and all of a sudden it says site is locked and
it will not let me do anything to my story help!

----------------
This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to
the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion,
click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see
the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the
Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the
message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm....mspx?mid=f92d...

Have you activated your copy? Or are you using a trial version which
ended? In the latter case, you will have to buy the full product.

Yves

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Freshcafe Freshcafe is offline

This is almost the same situation with mine - The system is New - purchased
10 days ago, a week ago received it and started it 6 days ago when HP said I
should load Vista while I wait for the XP Downgrade - It should have a 60 Day
trial of Office Basic but the user just called from University and it's
requesting the 25 character key only having it for 2 days. PCWorld, HP and
Microsoft - who do I go to especially since they're all closed out of hours
but it's needed now.

Freshcafe

"p0" wrote:

On 12 jan, 17:51, tammi wrote:
I am writing a story and all of a sudden it says site is locked and
it will not let me do anything to my story help!

----------------
This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to
the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion,
click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see
the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the
Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the
message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm....mspx?mid=f92d...

Have you activated your copy? Or are you using a trial version which
ended? In the latter case, you will have to buy the full product.

Yves

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

I seem to recall that when you download the trial it provides a trial key.
This is the key that the product requests. The product also requires
activation. For pre-installed software, the responsibility for providing
keys is that of the supplier of the PC.