Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Mary Smith 360

Default cell marker missing - can not type text into cell

A cell in my table does not contain the formatting mark for a cell marker.
What can I do to put one in the cell? I can select the cell and it will
allow bullets(and perhaps other things) but it will not allow me to type in
text. IT WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO PUT THE CURSOR IN THE CELL! Can anyone tell
me why and how to fix it? Does it make a difference if I've erased some of
the cell borders to make a larger space to use? Thank you so much for your
response. I'm really stumped.