DeanDean DeanDean is offline
Junior Member

Default Change color into a form

Hi All,
I have read the posts concern to my question, but it is not so clear. I want made a Word form where I have arround 500 field that are set as dropdown menu with 5 option OK,Min,Maj,CRI,N/A if I copy the field into the different position the bookmark will be left and the macro cannot work.
How I can made the macro work in all my dropdown? I create a macro that return color red for the option Min, Maj and Cri and return color black for OK and N/A.
Please let me know how I can get this work in all the form since is impossible to assign to the field setting the same bookmark, so the macro now work only in one field.
Thanks in advance for your help and support
Dean