Denene Cavanagh Denene Cavanagh is offline
Junior Member

Location: Australia
Default Word Form Compatibility with Office for Mac & Page

Hi there

Thanks for this forum and for sharing your knowledge - I find it very helpful.

Wondering if someone can help me with answering 3 questions:

1. Are Word Forms created to be compatible with Word 2003 also compatible (all legacy fields able to be filled in) with Office for Mac (all versions)?

2. I have read that Word Forms are not compatible with Apple's iWorks Page as it imports a copy of the document rather than uses the existing document - is this correct?

3. I tried searching for the information for question 1 on the Microsoft Online Training site (http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/training/) and MSDN library site (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms123401.aspx) to no avail - obviously I was using the wrong resources! Can you tell me what resources are available to answer these types of questions (besides this lovely forum)?

Thank you to anyone who replies - I appreciate your help greatly.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You might try asking at
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/mac/forum/macword. If anyone knows, it
would be a Mac user, whereas this NG is primarily PC-oriented.

http://word.mvps.org

news

--
Denene Cavanagh

Denene Cavanagh Denene Cavanagh is offline
Junior Member

Location: Australia
Smile

Thanks Suzanne for your help - that is great - I have already found most of the answer!

[quote=Suzanne S. Barnhill;492119]You might try asking at