Giselle C.

Default problem with heading numbering

I'm working on another document but this time the problem is different. I
numbered the headings using Sauna Kelly's method. My heading 3's are working
for the first two chapters but not in the rest of the document. When I go
into my formatting to check my heading numbering to see if I did it
correctly, I notice that I keep losing the settings I make for heading 3. For
example, I am telling heading 3 to restart after Level 2 and I keep losing
this setting for some reason.

Plus, my first heading is starting on page 27 rather than page one and there
are all of these extra sections that I cannot get rid off.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
Stefan Blom

Starting in the Modify Style dialog box for Heading 1 (as
described at
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numb...Numbering.html)
you can recreate the numbering for level three: Simply clear
everything in the format box and then reinsert previous level
numbers, separators and the current level numbering.

Also, make sure that you press CTRL+Q with the cursor in the
paragraphs which are not working properly (in order to reset
formatting to style).

--
Stefan Blom

"Giselle C." wrote in