sf

Default format change

Here's a question... when copying text off the internet (a recipe off
FoodTV in this case ) and pasting it into word, I want to convert all
of it to "normal" text. I can convert table to text, I can select all
text amd convert to "normal", but sometimes, I a Headline or a
paragraph that says "body text" doesn't convert to Normal in the
process. Why? There is no other problem other than they remain
labeled as a Headline or body text, but I'd like to know why they
didn't convert over. Paste special doesn't let me do rich text as far
as I know.

TIA
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Make life simple on yourself. Do a Paste Special as unformatted text.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]