John Gregory

Default Word 2003 Email Template

When I upgraded from Office 2000 to 2003 a few months ago, I apparently
found the instructions (or stumbled upon the menu) that let me have a
colored blank page for my email template. I get the same color no mater
which account I pull up to use.

I just added another email account and am tying to set up a different
colored background for the emails that signature(account) will use. Problem
is... I can't remember when I set this up originally and I'm having an awful
time trying to find the right instructions that pertain to what I'm trying
to do. All I want to do is give the new account a different colored blank
form when I use it. I've already added the signature for the page and it
works well. I just can't find the menu to use that changes the background
color.

John Gregory

I found it.

"John Gregory" wrote in message
When I upgraded from Office 2000 to 2003 a few months ago, I apparently
found the instructions (or stumbled upon the menu) that let me have a
colored blank page for my email template. I get the same color no mater
which account I pull up to use.

I just added another email account and am tying to set up a different
colored background for the emails that signature(account) will use.
Problem is... I can't remember when I set this up originally and I'm
having an awful time trying to find the right instructions that pertain to
what I'm trying to do. All I want to do is give the new account a
different colored blank form when I use it. I've already added the
signature for the page and it works well. I just can't find the menu to
use that changes the background color.

apply a template to existing documents Bubba Gump Shrimp Page Layout 2 July 28th 05 04:46 PM
Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
Moving templates to other computer GeorgeMar Microsoft Word Help 10 February 19th 05 04:59 AM