Silvie

Default Can I increase the number of characters in a drop-down menu field?

Creating a letterhead in our company's templates, I'm listing in a drop-down
menu the addresses we have from the different offices. However, when I want
to include the whole address in a single field, the field doesn't allow me to
write more than around 21 characters. So far I'm dividing the address in two
drop-down menus, but would like to know if it's possible to change the number
of characters allowed for this type of form field.

Thanks for any contribution.

Silvie

Thank you so much for taking from your time to give me a hand on this. I've
just read a little from the link you provided and it seems it will helpful
for my need. I'll let you know on the results. Thanks again.

Sylvie