Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Joe

Default table of contents shows ending page numbers for the last few entri

using word 2003 SP1 - created a TOC ok. noticed that the first couple of
entries are ok but the last entries are using the section ending page numbers
and not the begining. Tried using help and searched online to no avail. Any
ideas would be appreciated. Happy Holidays!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Joe

I resolved this by moving the TC formating manually to just after each
section heading. Not sure wht it did what it did.