Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
eldonson eldonson is offline

Default e-mail of word

letter created in word with an logo and picture looks good on my end, but
those that recive same everthing is out of place not as i designed, not very
professional looking, i am using word 2003, which uses microsoft outlook.
please help me if you can, thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

If you want to email to others & have them see the doc as *you* see it even
though they have a different computer, different monitor, different printer,
different fonts, different version of Word and/or different word processing
software - send them a PDF if you can. There are any number of cheap/free
programs available - try google-ing or VersionTracker .com among others.

If they need to edit the doc make sure you & they know how to use the
appropriate features of Word for creating/editing the doc & send it as an
attachment along with the PDF.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 10/6/06 2:16 PM, in article
, "eldonson"
wrote:

letter created in word with an logo and picture looks good on my end, but
those that recive same everthing is out of place not as i designed, not very
professional looking, i am using word 2003, which uses microsoft outlook.
please help me if you can, thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
eldonson eldonson is offline

I thank you for replying to my question, not sure I completely understand, i
will have to get another program to make it work, that is i am not sure how
to save my word letter as a PDF and then e-mail same.
thanks again......cyber taz

wrote:

letter created in word with an logo and picture looks good on my end, but
those that recive same everthing is out of place not as i designed, not very
professional looking, i am using word 2003, which uses microsoft outlook.
please help me if you can, thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If you are mailing directly from Word, then the e-mail process is converting
your document to html which is not entirely compatible with Word document
format. View your document in web layout view and you will see what I mean.
You can either send your document as an attachment where
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/TextReflow.htm will apply, or you can
convert the document to PDF format for which you will need extra software.
there are some freebies around such as http://www.win2pdf.com or
http://www.primopdf.com or you could splash out and buy the expensive
Acrobat