Windycity1

Default How do I note a number to the nth power in Word

I can't get the small number to insert to the right of a number (i.e. 10 to
the 5th power).
Greg Maxey

Type 10 then CTRL+****f++ type the 5th then CTRL+Shift++ again.

Note ++ means to hold the CRTL and Shift key down and tap the + key. This
toggles between normal and superscript text.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support

Windycity1 wrote:
I can't get the small number to insert to the right of a number (i.e.
10 to the 5th power).

Gunga Din

Type "10". Go to FONT, click FONT in drop-down menu. Check SUPERSCRIPT box,
then OK. Now type "5". Go back to FONT to uncheck SUPERSCRIPT.
If you have to do it quite often, it may be much more convenient if you
create a macro and put it into a toolbar of your own.