Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
rolyn63 rolyn63 is offline

Default Vertical Ruler is checked under the View Menu

I do know that the rulers are shown only in Print Layout, which is why I only
use the Print Layout. The Horizontal Scroll Bar, & Vertical Scroll Bar boxes
are also checked. I have checked & unchecked all the boxes under View &
General, as the Help & you suggested, but they still are hidden.

MS Word: Ruler option in View menu is greyed out Jack Microsoft Word Help 1 August 29th 06 07:00 PM
See top & bottom of page in print view above&below vertical ruler Emmalouise Page Layout 1 August 19th 06 10:43 PM
Vertical Ruler Lainie Page Layout 1 March 3rd 06 02:48 AM
How could I view top/bottom margine on the vertical ruler? Reza Page Layout 1 February 12th 06 04:46 AM
How do I keep markup view from automatically being checked? Sooner Microsoft Word Help 1 August 23rd 05 05:12 PM