Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kernow Girl Kernow Girl is offline

Default re-assign macro to toolbar

Does anyone know if there is a way of re-assigning a different macro to an
existing button on a custom toolbar? I keep needing to use existing buttons
but with different macros. I haved edited the icon and text and have been
copying and pasting, but would just like to know if there is any easier way.
Have not seen anything in the discussion group.
Thanks --- Dika
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Selfish Pig Selfish Pig is offline

Can't help on that, but I have a linked question. Is there any way of
identifying a macro in the Quick Access Toolbar of Office 2007 with text
rather than an icon? I could do that in Office 2000, and if I can't in the
newest version I'll be a bit disappointed.