Debra Ann

Default Problem with Page #ing

I have a document that has many pages with a form that was inserted on the
first page. The footer has page x of y on it and on the second page, it says
Page 0. I've tried inserted page numbers on that page and trying to start as
a different number and it just will not work. I even thought that it was
because there were multiple continuous section breaks on the page so I put my
cursor after each section break and tried it ... to no avail.

Any suggestions.

Thanks
--
Debra Ann