Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ash104

Default Lost the cd case and also the Certificate of Authenticity...who do

call? How do I get this #? I had to reboot my computer and lost everything
so I had to reinstall it all. We've had the computer for a while and I have
lost my certificate of authenticity and the cd case that the serial number is
suppose to be on. Who do I call to get Microsoft Word back up working? I
have a home-based business and I need Word very badly!! We had it, but our
computer had to be rebooted and we lost everything. Help! Where do I get
this number?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=823570 "How to obtain a
new product key for Office program setup". You will probably
need to provide proof of purchase, and Microsoft will probably
charge you for a replacement product key.

Ash104 wrote:

call? How do I get this #? I had to reboot my computer and lost everything
so I had to reinstall it all. We've had the computer for a while and I have
lost my certificate of authenticity and the cd case that the serial number is
suppose to be on. Who do I call to get Microsoft Word back up working? I
have a home-based business and I need Word very badly!! We had it, but our
computer had to be rebooted and we lost everything. Help! Where do I get
this number?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

This advice will only help you if you have Office 2000 or later.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]