Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Portocar Portocar is offline

Default Printing Envelopes

I have a 6540 HP deskjet printer. When I put an envelope in the envelope tray
and try to print an address and return address on it I get a message that it
is the wrong size paper. I have checked several times and am sure that I have
entered in Word the right envelope size.
I have used this feature before and it has always worked reliably. I don't
know what may be happening now. I don't know if it is the printer software or
Word itself that is the source of the problem.
Does anyone know how to fix this?
Thank you