Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BK BK is offline

Default Removing hard returns when placing photos in a word doc.

I'm working on a word doc. that has several photographs. I would like to
place titles under them and I'm having trouble formating around them. How do
I eliminate unwanted spaces or hard returns? that come before and after
pictures have been inserted into the document? Is there a feature that will
allow me flexibility when formating text around the photos?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Insert the picture. Set the layout property of the image to (say) square to
wrap the text. Then select the image Insert Reference Caption. Add your
title. You can format the Caption style as you wish.