Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lisak lisak is offline

Default Is it possible to get fields to repeat?

When setting up a form in Word 03, is it possible to have them repeat instead
of cutting and pasting? I understand there is such a feature, but I don't
know how to do it. Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lisak lisak is offline

That was my suggestion to them when they asked, but they wanted something
less cumbersome. Thank you.