Butterme

Default Change default of Separate At - Convert Text to Table

Word on my computer has begun defaulting to converting text to table at
spaces instead of tabs. I want to change it back, since I'm working on a
document where I need to do this about 300 times and it's boring to select it
each and every time. The AutoFormat Table function does not have an option
to change this default. Please help!
Anne Troy

Why do you need to do it about 3000 times? Why don't you just record a macro
to do it for you?
http://www.officearticles.com/word/r...osoft_word.htm
You can select some text, and record a macro of yourself converting to a
table. Then, select text and run the macro...
BUT! To attempt to directly answer you question, I would perform Word
troubleshooting:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/s...osoft_word.htm
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com