Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
apagano

Default After creating Word template drop down menus don't work, why?

I created a form in Word 2003 with drop down menus. I then used "Save As" to
create a template of the form. I launched the template and a new word doc
launched, but the drop down menus didn't work. I must be doing something
wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Charles Kenyon

You need to protect for forms. What you are talking about is what Word calls
an "online form." Check this in help. For more about online forms, follow
the links at http://addbalance.com/word/wordwebresources.htm#Forms or
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...nTheBlanks.htm especially Dian
Chapman's series of articles. You may also want to look at
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...nesInForms.htm.

Hope this helps,
--

Charles Kenyon