Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Miklos Miklos is offline

Default Layout messed up in Word 2000

I have Word 2000 with SP3.

All of a sudden; all spacing is double even though it is set to single in
the paragraph box.
I can't get single spacing.

Also I want the right margin to always be at "7" and it doesn't stay.

How can I get the default for single spacing - and the right margin to stay
at "7"?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Make sure that Vertical Alignment is set to "Top," in File | Page
Setup, Layout tab.

Also, in Format | Paragraph, Indents and Spacing tab, verify that
Spacing Before and After are both set to zero.

For more on setting defaults, see:

How to change the default settings for Word documents
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customizat...alTemplate.htm

What is the difference between the Normal and Body Text styles?
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...BodyStyles.htm

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP