Techdir

Default Office XP Word corruption: missing minimize maximize restore

I have the Office suite in which only Word does not have the document (it
does have all 3 for the application) icons for minimize, maximize, and
restore. Only the X, delete, is visible since the "Type/Ask A Question"
window appears to be on top of the other two icons. I am unable to move the
window to see if the other two are underneath. The Detect and Repair command
does not change anything. I would like to know how to get back the icons.