Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
1clncc 1clncc is offline

Default Form Frame within a Label/ Table Cell?

Related to my other NameTag Q to fix the position of the 2nd row
fields.

I placed a text box in the Label Cell for a Field ( Title) ; however,
the merged results were wrong as the Title was for the Record further
down the list.

Then I read a go-around post about using Frame(Form tool bar); but
Word won't let me place the Frame inside the Cell?

Qs:
1) will frame get what I want?
2) how to get frame into the table cell?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

1) will frame get what I want?
No, because frames are an old Word feature that...
2) how to get frame into the table cell?

....you can't fit inside table clls in the way that you want.

Graham Mayor's page at
http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm
probably has the best info. on how to solve this kind of problem.

Peter Jamieson
oups.com...