Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
billybob

Default "Save document" question!

For sometime, now, when I open a document in Word 2002, I get a popup asking
me if I want to "Save" the document, even though I've clicked on, or
changed nothing. How do I remedy this? Sorry if this is a redundant
question and has been answered many times before. Thank you for taking my
question.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

See “WD2002: You Are Prompted to Save Changes When You Close a Document Even
Though You Have Made No Changes”
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=816473

"billybob" wrote in message
For sometime, now, when I open a document in Word 2002, I get a popup

asking
me if I want to "Save" the document, even though I've clicked on, or
changed nothing. How do I remedy this? Sorry if this is a redundant
question and has been answered many times before. Thank you for taking my
question.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
billybob

Thank you, Suzanne!

question donna Microsoft Word Help 1 August 23rd 05 05:31 PM
AutoRecovery Question Thomas M Microsoft Word Help 6 July 26th 05 02:50 AM
Template Question backmanb Microsoft Word Help 5 March 10th 05 09:56 PM
Line Spacing Question Peyton Todd Microsoft Word Help 10 February 3rd 05 06:25 PM
Font question? SJH Microsoft Word Help 4 January 6th 05 11:54 AM