Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Benz Benz is offline

Default Table Within Table Qusetion

Hi,

I have a table(1) with many rows (1 Col). In each cell there is a table
pasted. My question is in code how do I refer to what would be Tabe(2) in
the larger Table(1)??

Or would it be easier to just somehow label the tables to make referencing
easier?? Is that possible?

Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks,

Ben Z.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Benz Benz is offline

Upon further research I came across my answer:

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...2569c2 6ecee6

Ben Z.