Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
kathryn kathryn is offline

Default Joining more than one table in Word

I have a number of tables that are in the same document that I need to join
into one in Word. When I delete the paragraph marks they "look" joined, but
when I "Select Table," it only selects the couple of rows of that particular
table. I need them all to be joined into one table. Any idea how to do
that???
--
Kathryn

joining tables Janette Tables 1 September 17th 07 08:10 PM
Joining two documents in Word 2003 redls57 Microsoft Word Help 5 August 11th 07 01:49 PM
If you need help joining tables in Word 2003? [email protected] Tables 1 November 10th 06 11:14 AM
Prevent Word from Automatically Joining Adjacent Tables Randy Pearson via OfficeKB.com Tables 7 February 11th 05 02:06 PM
When joining tables, table sections shift left or right. JEB01 Tables 1 January 17th 05 07:57 PM