Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
beach time

Default How do I install a text converter to be able to use mail merge?

I would like to use the mail merge feature in WORD utilizing an EXCEL file.
I am told that I need to install a converter - Windows Installer error 1635.
I am told to go to Office Set Up. Where can I find Office Set Up?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Office setup you will find in Windows Control Panel Add or Remove Programs
Microsoft Office.

The old Excel converter is linked from the downloads page of my web site.
See also the Excel data section of