Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AI 2008 AI 2008 is offline

Default How can I anchor words in text box

I am using a text box box that has Attn: Date: etc.. I do not want info to
move these Headers (for lack of better description). When I type info in, all
words wrap. I have tried to word wrap break but is does not work.

Any advise anyone? Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

It isn't clear what you're trying to do, but text can't be "anchored" as
such. The nature of the program is to accommodate inserted text by shifting
existing content over & wrapping it down to make room for the new content.

If you can provide a more detailed description of what your objective is -
and which version of Word you're using - there are probably some options to
be offered.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones