Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
paul paul is offline

Default bullet spacing problem

I am using bullets in a work 7.0 document and they are lined up vertically up
until about half way through then the numbers are still ligned up ok but the
associated text is moved to the right about 5 spaces too far. I tried right
clicking on the bullet and selecting decrease indent but it then removes a
portion of the number. So it looks something like
3.1.1.11 heading 1
3.1.1.12 heading 2
3.1.1.13 heading 3
3.1.1.14 heading 4
and I would like everything lined up, thanks.
--
Paul G
Software engineer.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/NumberAlignment.htm (Word 2003 and
earlier) or http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/N...gnment2007.htm, as
appropriate. If you are actually using Works 7.0, then neither of these will
be appropriate, nor is this newsgroup.

http://word.mvps.org